New release of OpenCaster (v3.0)

Just in case you don't already know what is Avalpa OpenCaster,
we can define it as a free and open-source tool that is able to
generate an MPEG-2 data structure (stored within a Transport Stream file).
Therefore it can can also manipulate the inside packets (video, audio, teletext packets
but also Service Information/Program Specific Information ones)

Since the previous release, we can notice those changes :
Change log OpenCaster 3.0:
- tools/pesvideo2ts: generalized vbv, command line supports vbv size in bit, now it broadcasts h264 video (join is on test)
- tools/pesvideo2ts: added 24 fps support
- tools/ts2m2ts: added generate m2ts from ts
- tools/m2ts2ts: added generate ts from m2ts
- tools/pesinfo: prints also video pes size
- tools/esvideo2pes renamed tools/esvideompeg2pes
- tools/esvideoinfo renamed tools/esvideompeg2info
- tools/vbv renamed tools/videompeg2vbv
- tutorials: renamed with a meaningful name

Change log OpenCaster 2.5.1:
- libs/dvbobjects: removed default value for segment_last_section_number in EIT generation
- tools/tspcrrestamp: rewritten, multicast multiplexing should recover better in network downs
- tools/tsccc: doesn't check anymore for null packets cc errors
- tutorials/OCtutorial14: TOT example manages DST with iCalendar RFC
- tutorials/OCtutorial12/13: removed as not supported anymore

To summarize, some commands have been renamed and the same stuff
has been done for the tutorials too.
It is more or like a kind of clean-up in order to unify the project.
The same stuff has been done with the documentation which is now in version 2.0

So have a nice reading and don't hesitate to experiment and modify the tutorials.
I will ask to the guys of Avalpa to incorporate the commands of each scripts
in order to avoid copy and paste errors from the documentation (which I did by mistake)

2 comments:

Nisha said...

Hi can you tell me Open source Multiplexer for audio video , from RAW to MpegTS out with PMT .Also my PID values will be changing randomly.I have also tried Open caster and Mplex Muxer but , my PID values will be changed , so i cant write descriptor manually always , so it has any solution , which to be predict PID values and descriptor it, for muxing, I was trying for this more than year , plz kindly help me.

Else give me some solution to find out the same. I will give the server access which has static IP. Thank you advance. my mail id ksnishanti (at) gmail (dot) com

Nisha said...

Hi can you tell me Open source Multiplexer or OpenCaster i got refered from opencaster website document but still i cant able to do it properly,
Also my PID values will be changing randomly.I have also tried Open caster and Mplex Muxer but , my PID values will be changed , so i cant write descriptor manually always , so it has any solution , which to be predict PID values and descriptor it, for muxing, I was trying for this more than year , plz kindly help me.

Else give me some solution to find out the same. I will give the server access which has static IP. Thank you advance. my mail id ksnishanti (at) gmail (dot) com

Post a Comment

Copyright © IT pages